Saturday, June 11, 2011

Farmer's Wife Redone

Well call me crazy but I signed up to do a Farmer's Wife QAL.  I guess I am a glutton for punishment.  I completed a lap quilt with 50 blocks earlier this year from blocks I made for my Farmer's Wife class last year.  It was so much fun I guess I am inspired to do it again.

I am doing to blocks in florals and matching solids.  I have lots of fat quarters that are floral.  My husband and I both like floral fabric.  The first block was number 9.


Then I did number 73.  I guess I am going to do whatever strikes me.  That is what I did last time and it worked well for me.  I am going to try to get all 111 blocks done for the king size but the paper piecing of some of them might do me in.  We will see.


1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'll call you crazy! You must really like the Farmer's Wife book!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete