Sunday, March 16, 2014

H2H - Hands 2 Help Charity Quilt Drive

This will be my second year to participate in the H2H quilt drive organized by Sarah Craig.  There are three worthy causes this year to chose from.  I will be contributing to Happy Chemo again in honor of my daughter Emily.  She has passed her one year mark and is doing great.

You can click on the button below to get more information.  Today is the first sign-up day.   Last year Sarah organized enough sponsors so every contributor got a prize. This year I also volunteered to be a sponsor.  It was so much fun to get a prize last year that I would like to have a share in the fun.

I already have one quilt top done and have ideas for another one.  My Batik Jewels is Quilt #1.

The quilts have to be done by June 1.  There are various linky parties to post your progress.  All details are on Sarah's blog posting.

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict

1 comment:

  1. time well spent....you not only enjoy what you are doing but are making someone happy in the mean time...

    ReplyDelete