I went through the box and I have to admit the fabric was not exactly modern. Very nice fabric and good quality goods but not necessarily my style. There were some really cute kid prints, and other prints which I can use for my string blocks and some princess panels. I do a lot of charity quilting so all of the fabric and panels that I took out of the box will go into making some really awesome quilts for my friend's charity Friends of Annie. I am not all that into Christmas fabric so there is some really cute Christmas fabric left in the box. Also some very cute pink panther and super hero yardage is still in the box. I took out some cute notions, needle threader, some decorative bias strips (for pillows), some 1" hexie templates, a bobbin holder (which I really need - I have them in a box and loose thread is everywhere). Also in the box was a Kindle Fire cover. Since I have Kindle Fire and like to change out my covers that was a good fit. I also took out some patterns that I would like to try.
Below is a picture of what I took out of the box. It ended up to be 9.5 yards of fabric.
I replaced it with 12 yards of fabric.
|Fabric in One Yard Pieces|
|Red Rooster FQ's|
Two Charm Packs
|Thread and Zippers|
|Includes three Villa Rose Post Card Patterns|
I use these Villa Rose patterns all the time. Great for charity quilts using FQ's, charm squares, jelly rolls and a little background fabric.
Japanese Fabric Panel - This is just half of the panel. The other half is identical
Drawstring bag from Madrona Road to replace Kindle Fire cover. I made this for the Madrona Road Challenge.
Plus one more little book