Sunday, April 3, 2011

New fabric both ordered and received

I  was out of a town the week before last and last week I was just really unmotivated.  I sewed a few blocks but that was it.  I was on a fabric buying tear though.  I received my $1.00 fat quarters that I ordered from an etsy shop.  Cute and bright pinks and purples.  Worth every penny.



I also decided I was going to join Stitched in Color's Rainbow Quilt-along.  I found three of my colors at the local Hancocks.  Went to Pink Chalk and ordered more.  I could not believe it, I had Chartreuse and Marine in my cart and when I went to pay they were unavailable.  I will get to those later.

I also have more scraps coming.  Can't wait.  Have so many scrap patterns and not enough scraps.

I also finally ordered one of those mini irons.  I can finally do some quilt in the hoop on my embroidery machine.  Add that to my list of projects.


Hopefully I will be motivated this week.  I have a few more blocks for my Churn Dash quilt to finish tonight and then I can move on to another project.

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue I am your newest follower. Found you on LaDonna and Diana's blog. I love your fabrics.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm jealous of your mini iron. Those can be quite useful! Hope you find yourself enjoying Bottled Rainbows soon!

    ReplyDelete