I made progress on my string quilt. I decided to piece it on the diagonal since my charm squares were directional. I tried getting my sizes for my setting triangles from Quilt Pro but it would only give me a layout and not the size of the squares. Thank goodness for Bonnie Hunter. She has a page that gives you the math to figure out the blocks that you divide to get your setting triangles. I still have eleven blocks to go. Since I start at the charm square edge and go out with scraps on all four sides it is time-consuming. I am using up a lot of scraps but still have lots left. How many scrap quilts am I going to have to make to use up my scraps. It seems that they just multiply in my storage containers. I pin-basted another quilt but did not get to it yet. I am out-of-town this week so I will not get anything done until the weekend.