Friday, April 19, 2013

Tula Pink's City Sampler 100 Modern Blocks QAL

I checked out Google Reader and low and behold Tula Pink's "City Sampler 100 Modern Quilt Blocks" is out and Sew Sweetness had already posted the QAL.  I am so in.  I immediately downloaded the book to my Kindle.  It is nice to have it next to my sewing machine on it's stand so I can just follow along with the directions with a swipe of my finger.  I may have to order a print copy too.  Just not quite the same.

This morning I woke up early and could not get back to sleep.  I had decided to use my yellow, black and white stash to make a sampler quilt.  This seemed like a good fit.  I started cutting and piecing.
I am looking forward to continuing with more blocks this weekend after I pin baste and quilt my granddaughter's quilt.  We are leaving for Missouri to see her and her parents in a week so I have to get cracking.

Here are blocks #1 and #2.


No comments:

Post a Comment