Sunday, January 6, 2013

Me and My Sisters

I had 10 fat quarters of a line by Me and My Sisters all ironed and ready to go for a couple of months.  In line with my new resolve to try to use up my stash, I felt like it was a good time to sew something.  I have a four year old granddaughter who loves pink and purple.  There is a lot of both in this line.  I got the top sewed together but it is going to sit on the shelf until I get the binding on my other quilt and a few more quilt tops basted.  I am determined to get through my UFO's before I go too wild on new projects.

Lucky me.  I got a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas.  I promptly took Hunger Games out of the lending library.  I got through it in two days.  Now I have to wait to get the next one.  You can only borrow one book a month.  I think my next resolution will be to learn more about blogger so I can get everything to line up.



So cheerful



3 comments:

  1. It is so cute, we'll done you using up your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...feels cheery and soft too =)

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful quilt for a little girl who loves pink and purple, and all from stash, too. Congrats on using some up!

    My daughter visited recently, and I let her got through my scrappy stuff. I need to let her got through more of it!

    ReplyDelete