Thursday, October 27, 2011

My block swap adventure blocks

I got my October block from my block swap adventure swapper and I have a sneak peak at the block I made her.  She wanted a specific block from Lily's Quilts called Lynne Bob Square Pants.  It had a lot of hst's.  Luckily they were the size I had on my Accuquilt Die.  That did speed things up a little.


I had my own adventure.  I had a nuclear stress test a few weeks ago that my doctor had some questions on.  I went in Monday for my follow-up and she suggested a cardiac catheterization.  I went in on Tuesday and they found a blockage in my right coronary artery.  Now I am the lucky owner of two stents.  I only had to stay one night in the hospital and I am going back to work half day today.  The miracles of modern medicine.  I am a little gimpy from them going through my femoral artery up to my heart but otherwise feel great.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear all came out well with the surgery. Love the colors in the block for your swap partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, glad you are well....you are right...MODERN MEDICINE...is just awesome...take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are ok. You should stay home and rest and not go back to work so fast.

    Love the colors in your block.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete